Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Members – India HR Directory
- GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
- In choosing to use the services offered by India HR Directory, you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and India HR Directory. The terms of this Agreement cover all uses made by you of the service, both directly through India HR Directory.
- India HR Directory can change, enhance, or remove portions of this Agreement at any time.
- If any of these rules or any future changes are undesirable to you, you may cancel your membership by logging off the site and terminating usage and/or viewing of the site. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
- India HR Directory can change, suspend, or withdraw any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any site feature, page, or content. India HR Directory may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the service without notice or liability.
- While India HR Directory is a moderated site this service is intended for adults, and you must be Eighteen (18) years or older to use the service.
- Only HR Professionals of India / Indian students (studying in India/abroad) who are pursuing courses in Human Resources Management/allied subjects are eligible to become members of India HR Directory. The Indian HR Professionals who are working abroad also can become members of our site and avail our free services.
- The members of India HR Directory agree to serve HR fraternity and also our mother country without any selfish motives.
- The members of India HR Directory should not participate in any anti-national activities, sedition and criminal activities.
- Being a member of India HR Directory, you promise to serve our motherland during the time of distress including aggression from enemy countries.
II. SERVICE CONTENT AND MEMBER SUBMISSIONS
- The content of the service consists of all materials published therein (including but not limited to articles, documents, news items, photographs, images, videos, illustrations and audio clips). The service and its content are intended for your professional, non-commercial use only. Neither India HR Directory nor the author of any content in the service is liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the service or its content, or for any damages arising therefrom.
- The service and its content are protected by copyright pursuant to international copyright laws. The content is owned or controlled by India HR Directory or the party which created the content. You are the copyright holder of all content created by you and posted on the service. You agree not to modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit the service (including software) or any content not authored by you except as explicitly provided in Section II.3. of this Agreement. Some content in the service may contain additional copyright notices or restrictions and you agree to abide by them.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal/professional use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the India HR Directory, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content. You may create or add to a topic and forward topics to other India HR Directory members subject to the rules in Section III of this Agreement.
- You agree that any content created by you and published on the Service may be copied, edited, removed, reused, modified, published, transmitted and displayed in all media by India HR Directory, the service's Affiliate Partners and their successors, assigns and licensees, and you hereby grant to those entities the right to do so. In addition, you waive any moral rights you may have in with respect to the content being altered or attributed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- Postings are those portions of the India HR Directory service where members post content to the service. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish in any posting any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, gratuitously sexual, abusive, harassing or otherwise illegal material. To do so will result in a deletion or editing of said material from the site and may result in your removal from the service.
a) You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam." Spammers will be deleted from the membership list, and their accounts terminated.
b) You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
c) Use appropriate language. While open exchanges, even about adult-oriented issues, are encouraged, members are asked to consider the different ages and sensitivities of the entire community while participating in the India HR Directory service. If necessary, inappropriate language will be deleted or edited, or a topic containing said inappropriate language will be marked as such (e. g. Warning: contains adult language).
d) Uncouth speech is not tolerated. Vulgarisms may be deleted or edited, and may result in a warning or eventual removal of the member from the site.
e) Lively debate is accepted, and even encouraged, but personal attacks are not. Active topics and heated debate are welcome in the India HR Directory service. However, personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
f) While occasional breaches of decorum in the heat of debate will be tolerated, members whose interactions are marked by a consistent pattern of demeaning and abusive interactions will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including permanent removal from the service.
g) In case you reproduce, copy, upload article/presentation/video or any other article without obtaining permission from that website/author/owner, we are not responsible for any legal issues arising out of this act and you will be held solely responsible for any case/penalties.
- All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the India HR Directory service.
- All of the service's content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the India HR Directory.
- If you are discussing or recommending a product or service with which you have a professional affiliation, you must state that affiliation. The service is not a broadcast medium for advertisements. India HR Directory reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove messages that it deems to be advertisements by nature of their content, format, tone or use in the service. Members disregarding this policy may have parts or all of their access to the service restricted or removed without notice.
- You are solely responsible for the content you post in the service. However, while India HR Directory does not and cannot review every posting in the service and is not responsible for the content of these postings, India HR Directory reserves the right to delete, remove, or edit topics that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
IV. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE AND LINKS
The service contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the service. India HR Directory is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, and you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
V. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent, warrant, and covenant that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless India HR Directory, the service's Affiliate Partners, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, moderators, editors and affiliated companies (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. India HR Directory reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
India HR Directory does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
VI. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
A. As part of the registration process, you must provide a working email address and select or be provided with a password. You may also give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
(a) You may not (i) select or use the email address, member name, or name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use an email address or member name in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a member name or name that India HR Directory, in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
(b) You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or officer of India HR Directory. If you lose your password, a link will be provided to you in order that you may change your password. India HR Directory does not keep member passwords on file.
You shall notify India HR Directory of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or information.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on your India HR Directory account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address, member name, display name, and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at India HR Directory's sole discretion, and India HR Directory will refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
VII. FEES AND PAYMENTS
India HR Directory is a free service website. However, we reserve the right at any time to charge fees to the organizations which is into commercial/business activities. However, in no event will the organization be charged for access to any part of the service or any offshoot from it unless we obtain that organization’s prior agreement to pay such charges.
VIII. COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN INDIA HR DIRECTORY AND MEMBERS
- India HR Directory, its owners and assigns, will never sell your personal information. However, India HR Directory cannot be held responsible for unauthorized third parties marketing directly to you via personal information you post online.
- India HR Directory reserves the right to send email or private messages to you for the purpose of updating you on topics in which you are participating, informing you of changes or additions to the service, or requesting your feedback about the service.
- India HR Directory reserves the right to disclose information about usage and demographics to advertisers and other partners, provided that it will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information. For more information please read the service's Privacy Agreement.
- Use of India HR Directory resources like file attachment downloads, queries requires a valid email subscription. India HR Directory reserves the right to send subscribed users occasional promotional emails. Users can easily unsubscribe from these promotional messages without effecting their account functionality.
IX. SOFTWARE LICENSES
A. You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access or use the service, including but not limited to the service's filtering and routing software. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer any licenses granted by India HR Directory, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of any downloadable software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from the India HR Directory Software.
1. You may terminate your account at any time by logging off and discontinuing your use or viewing of the site.
2. India HR Directory may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement.
- This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Indian law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the courts of Bangalore India.
- In the event that any statement in this Member Agreement conflicts with a commitment made by India HR Directory in the service's Privacy Statement, the Privacy Statement will prevail.
- Official correspondence must be sent via email using the contact form.
You agree to report any copyright violations and violations of the Member Agreement to India HR Directory as soon as you become aware of them. In the event that you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to material that is contained in the service, please notify India HR Directory.