Human Resources Manager - Malaysia
2 weeks ago
|Industry: HR Services|
|Package/Month: US$2,000 - US$3,500|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ManpowerGroup operates a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.
ABOUT THE JOB
• The Human Resource Manager will deliver solutions and analysis and ensure compliance to support the business.
• Manage the overall HR function of the company, which include its payroll management, recruitment, employee relations, supervision of HR policies & procedures.
• Manage the application, maintenance and renewal of visa for the foreign workers.
• Maintenance of personnel files, medical expenses, attendance listing & leave administration.
• Development of the HR department and its functions, including company policies and procedures.
• Act as the point of contact for matters pertaining to Human Resources administration.
• Develop career growth paths for the colleagues within the organization.
• Support the HR planning of the organization.
• Take leadership and execute special projects specifically reporting system implementation and enhancement and relevant continuous process improvement.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
• Qualified HR professional with an exposure in Shared Services / Recruitment industries will be an added advantage.
• Holds a degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management / Law or its equivalent.
• Relevant working experience of more than 10 years.
• Possess sound knowledge and practical experience of Malaysian Labour Law, Employment Act and other relevant legislation.
• High strategic orientation with a strong implementation focus and eye for detail.
• Good communication skills, team player and able to work independently.
• Possess a strong enquiring mindset to challenge the status quo.
• Good problem solving skills application to cross functional stakeholders.
• Effective people management skills with a matured mindset.
• A highly motivated individual who is willing to take initiatives and follow up with details.
• Responsible, organised and professional in handling confidential information.
• Familiar with MS Office applications. Knowledge of payroll processing will be an added advantage.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
• A team player, and able to work with various levels of employees.
• Able to work effectively under pressure and have a hands on approach.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to email@example.com
Suite 20.01, Level 20, Centrepoint South, The Boulavard, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Company name : ManpowerGroup
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Senior
Place : Malaysia
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : ManpowerGroup
Contact Address : Suite 20.01, Level 20, Centrepoint South, The Boulavard, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : .