HR Executive - Dilshad Garden, New Delhi
10 months ago
- Should have knowledge on full recruitment life cycle including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiating, documenting, induction and on-boarding activities.
- Only Female candidate within the age limit of 30 are eligible for this profile.
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications and conducting interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools and methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Hiring freelance or part time trainers throughout India for various IT technologies for various short term and long term training requirements of the company.
- Identifying right candidates with required skill set and experience and make sure that it should match the requirement as per the job description.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to senior managers and rest of the team.
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Preparing and posting jobs to appropriate job portals, classifieds, agencies, social media etc.
- Sourcing candidates by using database, social media, LinkedIn, own networking channels etc.
- Will be responsible for preparing and processing Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Appraisal Letter, Experience Letter and Relieving Letter of all the employees and new joinees.
- Will be responsible for preparing Timesheets, Payslips etc. of all the employees.
- Will be responsible for handling employee orientation, joining & exit formalities.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating & recommending human resource policies & procedures, historical MIS records etc.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal & high networking skills.
- Should be emotionally intelligent and should have conflict resolution skills.
- Conversant & hands-on experience in PPT, MS Word and MS Excel report preparation.
- Should be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Pleasing and calm personality with independent decision taking ability.
- Should be familiar with complete recruitment lifecycle.
- Should be able to close positions within TAT and should be able to handle pressure.
- Should be fast, active and have multitasking abilities and comfortable to work in targets.
Company name : WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Delhi /NCR
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Address : Company Profile:
WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd.
WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on February 2001, we are pioneers in delivering quality job skilling & industry oriented training\'s. WebTek Labs provides technical and non-technical training\'s to various organizations such as: colleges, universities, schools, government and private institutions across India. We align your skills to industry requirement. Our team of experts bring to you technical know-how on what is new and what is next to meet your career goals. We have trained more than 8,00,000+ candidates from 500+ companies and institutes. We provide In-house training and On-site training on various tools, technologies and domains. Our broad spectrum of domain expertise caters to Open Source Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Software Testing, JAVA. Advance JAVA Technologies, Mobile Technologies, Management and Marketing, Cloud Computing, IBM Tools and Technologies, Electronics, Robotics, Embedded Systems, Big Data, DBMS, Networking and many more. Our training\'s are being consistently conducted all across the year.
Contact Company:WebTek Labs Pvt Ltd
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 9674442864