Recruitment Specialist - Edmonton, AB, Canada
10 months ago
Title: Recruitment Assistant/Specialist (NOC 1223) depending on experience and qualification
Salary: $15 to $30 per hour depending on experience and qualification
Type of employment: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: 30 to 40 hours per week
Benefits: Group health insurance
Business location: 10011 – 110 Street NW, Edmonton Alberta T5K 2X1
Location of work: 10011 – 110 Street NW, Edmonton Alberta T5K 2X1
Education: Bachelor’s degree in BA, Communications or a related field is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fill in employer-clients job vacancies with the best qualified local or foreign applicants;
- Complete recruitment functions, including understanding client-employers needs, researching, job advertisement posting, screening resumes, contacting applicants, scheduling interviews, and assembling offer letters and new employee packages;
- Ensure that the job postings, recruitment processes, and employment offer comply with all federal and provincial standards and regulations;
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and matching with job openings;
- Advise and assist foreign applicants with the required English proficiency test (IELTS);
- Assist client-employers in the new hire onboarding, needs assessment, and required training if any;
- Organize or assist recruitment missions to Asia and the Middle East;
- Electronically file records and other documents;
- Compose correspondence with the client, such as letters, contracts, etc.;
- Handle office administration duties such as mail runs, copying, and ordering office supplies;
- Manage the client data files, such as expiry dates of permits and passports, contact information, and more;
- Foster and promote positive employee relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, and mutual respect;
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and service standards;
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience of at least three years as a project coordinator for projects with multiple stakeholder and deliverables is required.
- Experience working within a multicultural and diverse working scenario in different national and international time zones is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multicultural stakeholders from a diverse background.
- Ability to assist foreign applicants with their IELTS review and test. Knowledge of the IELTS test system is required. Preferably one who has passed the IELTS test with a band score of 8 and above.
- Must be available to travel at least 25% of the time. Preferably with travel experience to the Prairie and Atlantic provinces, and international regions mentioned above.
- Able to develop and encourage an open, stimulating, and trusting environment that reflects the business’ vision, mission, and goals.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion particularly when dealing with highly sensitive and confidential issues.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to ‘smile’ on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior focus on the written clarity with strong technical writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Familiar with networking and sourcing trends, including extensive use of LinkedIn Recruiter and social media channels, displaying persistence in following up to obtain information and foster relationships for on-going talent management and relationship building.
- Computer literacy with a strong working knowledge of Office 2016, Outlook, Wordpress, Skype, and popular social media technologies.
- Having knowledge of the Filipino language and culture is an asset. Majority of foreign applicants are from the Philippines. The Philippines has been in the top three source countries for immigrants and workers since 2003, and this is expected to continue into the near future.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name : Voyage Immigration Canada
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Canada
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Voyage Immigration Canada
Contact Address : Victor R. Gamboa (VRG) is a Canadian Immigration Professional registered with the ICCRC. He operates as ‘Voyage Immigration Canada’ (VIC) with international employment agency permits in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and as ‘Atlantic VRG Immigration Consultancy and International Employment Agency’ (Atlantic VRG) in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. VIC is in Edmonton and Atlantic VRG in Saint John. VRG provides immigration advice and representation to foreign applicants and recruitment services to employers.
Business name: Victor R. Gamboa o/a Voyage Immigration Canada
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : .