Senior Talent Consultant - Winnipeg, MB, Canada
10 months ago
Reporting to the Managing Director, Leadership and Talent Management, the Senior Talent Consultant will work both independently and as a part of project teams to deliver customized and high-impact solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. As Senior Talent Consultant you will work with people at all levels, from the front line to the C-suite, with a focus on sales, delivery and development of Verity content.
- Working within the Verity methodology, lead the design, development and delivery of customized solutions for clients.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of Verity’s methodologies in all aspects of talent management.
- Provide leadership to some project delivery, including estimating resource requirements, being the primary contact with the customer and ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Engage in the sales process through customer-facing meetings, shaping opportunities, writing proposals, and leading short list presentations.
- Contribute to strengthening Verity’s brand in the market through developing and managing a network of prospective clients, speaking at conferences, and contributing to the social media and marketing strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise to both internal Verity resources and external clients through leadership development program design, program facilitation, and advisory services consulting related to culture transformation, competency modeling, team visioning and alignment.
- 10+ years’ experience working in leadership and talent management within a variety of private or public-sector organizations.
- Previous experience in a professional services firm also an asset.
- Established credentials in talent discipline and ability to operate independently.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Current knowledge and expertise of the industry, current and future trends and challenges.
- Depth and breadth in consulting skills, including client relationships, business insights and operationalizing service.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Company name : Harris Leadership Strategies
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Canada
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Harris Leadership Strategies
Contact Address : Verity is a Canadian Human Resource consulting firm, focused on providing service across three areas of specialty: Career Management & Transition, Leadership Coaching, and Talent & Organizational Development. For over 30 years, we have provided pragmatic and impactful support to individuals and organizations across all industries and sectors. Through longstanding national and global partnerships, we effectively serve customers in all major cities across Canada and in over 40 countries globally.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : .