1 year ago
- Establishing the internal requirement for human resources in the company, raising them on portals, screening them, holding interviews, integration with company, and all documentation. Preparing JDs after internal discussion with management.
- Holding the quarterly feedbacks from team to management.
- Attendance management and enforcing the rules on the same.
- Maintaining all data on leaves and holidays.
- Reminding the management on important dates related to manpower such as birthdays and anniversaries and also wishing them on time.
- Welcoming outsiders, vendors and customers and introducing them to HR policies of companies.
- Maintaining and monitoring work place happiness and culture.
- Providing overall HR related data for performance review to management on pre determined time intervals.
- Monitoring best practices related to HR in the industry and coming up with new ideas to conduct employee engagement in the company.
- Organizing employee engagement as well as necessary trainings related to soft skills for employees.
- Monitoring, maintaining and suggesting insurance policies for company and coordinating with vendors on same.
- Holding, designing, and coordinating recruitment drives at colleges and institutes for the company.
- Maintaining all documentation related to manpower for the company including
- -Employees Personal File
-Leave Data File
-Miss Punch Data File
-Data Base File
-Any Documents Update File.
The Finance and HR Manager will be managing the following responsibilities:
The above is not an exclusive and exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other tasks may be added to the profile.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 years of experience in the field of core HR
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong proficiency using all Microsoft Applications, GoogleDocs, Gmail.
- Fluency in English strongly preferred. Complete fluency in written and spoken Hindi a must.
Company name : Shashwat Cleantech Pvt Ltd
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Ahmedabad
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Shashwat Cleantech Pvt Ltd
Contact Address : Shashwat Cleantech Pvt Ltd
Shashwat Cleantech Pvt. Ltd.(Shashwat) has a very bold mission: to be the nation\'s premier cleantech company. Currently, Shashwat Green Fuels & Technologies is implementing solar photovoltaic, LED Lighting and bioenergy projects for its customers across India.
Shashwat seeks an extraordinarily detailed and energetic individual to join as HR Manager. We are an energetic, fast-paced, mission-driven company building a world-class team committed to the implementation of our projects in Cleantech.
Contact Company:Shashwat Cleantech Pvt Ltd
Address:A-7 1st Floor, Safal ProfitaireCorporate Road, PrahaladnagarAhmedabadAHMEDABAD,Gujarat,India 380015
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 079-40022224