1 year ago
- Responsible for Talent Management, Development and Performance Management systems
- Taking Care of Strategic Planning,Compensation Benefits and Industrial Relations in the Firm
- Responsible to drive HR intervention to minimize employee attrition and maintain high level employee satisfaction
- Support Culture Building initiatives,and Facilitate various HR practices of Routine Employment Life cycle
- Maintain harmonious relationship between Management & Employee.
- Organizational design and effectiveness initiatives including re-structuring , workforce optimization etc..
- Closely work with Leaders of Business Units in identifying, growing and retaining talent across the organisation
- Implementing & Improving HR policies & processes
- Joint responsibility together with Induction, Confirmation of candidates, Identification of Training / Developmental needs, Assessment of Potential and Effectiveness
- Conduct Appraisal and co-ordinate the Appraisal process for the employees including Review Sessions, arrive at Compensation related decisions, evolve and administer Performance, evolve and administer Communication Systems, evolve and take responsibility for Bonding / Culture building / People Well-being initiatives
- Help measure / improve and assure people capability / levels of engagement
- Timely and effective handling of employee grievances
- Responsible for all Statutory compliances under Labour Laws
- Increasing employee engagement, providing change leadership, talent development, Career & Succession Planning and supporting process improvements
- Work with Business Managers and Associates to address all associate grievances, thereby ensuring a balance in representing everyones interest
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good in communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal & team management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience in Payroll,Comp & Ben, PMS, Statutory Compliances etc.
- Proficiency in all Keystone Competencies (Credibility, Achievement Orientation, Self Direction, Team Orientation & Commitment to learning)
- Should be proficient in Kannada
Company name : Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Bengaluru
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Contact Address : Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.
We device and deliver customised solutions for our clients in the digital imaging, IT, print, and video industry. Our mobile computing, storage and presentation divisions cater to the need of corporate clients. Headquartered at Bangalore, we have branches in chennai and Hyderabad. We partner with some of the world\'s best brands such as Apple, Kodak, Encad, Sony, Adobe, Xerox, and Quark. We are now the largest partners for Apple in the SAARC region. Our associations with Encad and Sony are near exclusive for the region of South India. We have been bestowed with awards for our consistent performance in sales and support across our products. Our abilty to integrate and extract the ideal synergy from our product range is what distinguishes us from the others. Our aim to is build lasting partnerships with clients.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 7259016026