HR Manager - Mumbai
1 year ago
- Will be responsible for directing, coordinating and implementing HR policies and activities of the organization.
- To supervise employee attendance, payroll and salary administration, handling ESI, PF, gratuity, bonus and other statutory compliances.
- Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis and timely provide feedback / recommendations to the management.
- HR budgeting.
- To work with all level recruitment and selection process for internal requirements as well as external clients with help of various sourcing techniques of recruitment.
- Taking care joining formalities, induction program of new hires.
- Identifies, analyzes, develops, and implements training and organizational development programs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Introduction of new employees with Companys clients and concern department HODs for client place.
- Maintaining Attendance record, Leave Record & Salary Administration of new hiring for Head Office Mumbai.
- Maintaining employee records Offer Letter, Appointment Letter and their Confirmation.
- Involve in employee Performance Management and Appraisal policies.
- Involve Employee Engagement Activities like Gift Distribution, Birthday Celebration, and party management.
- Looking HR Administration, HR Compliance, Grievance handling, resolving issues and queries at various company HR and administration policies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- PG/MBA in HR will be preferred.
- Knowledge of E commerce would be preferred.
- Should have prior experience in introducing HR policies, Exit process and policies implementation.
- Should be good at Framing the job descriptions working respective managers
- Should be good in Mapping and documenting all recruitment function processes.
Company name : Mark Mediums
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Mangalore
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Mark Mediums
Contact Address : Company Profile:
Mark Mediums is a young start-up that facilitates businesses by supporting & managing their e-commerce & retailing on various marketplaces. We are amongst the major aggregator in e-Commerce Industry. We enable manufacturers to effectively manage multiple selling channels by placing their products on multiple B2C marketplaces. We are currently working with some major brands in various categories and also tied up with all major marketplaces in India. We offer a wide range of e-commerce services that will be managed by our professional experts to avail maximum profits for any business.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : Not mentioned