Manager HR - Performance Management / Organizational Development.
1 year ago
- Come join a company that gives you free reign to create innovative HR strategies!
We have an opportunity for you to explore a new industry and experience different cultures under one roof and manage all global HR strategies.
We are an extremely progressive and profitable entity with an offering for professional development and growth in a highly electric environment. We are Crimson Interactive and looking for seasoned HR professionals that will help us meet our business objectives.
Designation: HR Assistant Manager/Manager- Performance Management & OD
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Working days: Monday-Friday
This role is about exclusively establishing and building a culture within which teams and individuals can take responsibility for developing their own skills, performance and behavior. The role typically involves end to end organizational performance management. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving and managing the development and implementation of company wide internal performance managementsystems
- Establishing key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role in the organization along with individual performance mapping, thereby building a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) framework.
- Developing and conducting trainings and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised.
- Managing organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification system.
- Monitoring progress of individuals, teams and organization and reporting on the development areas on a periodic basis.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
- Coaching, developing and assessing leaders through the use of established tools to include robust performance management, 360 feedback mechanism, individual development plans, etc.
- Assisting with change management initiatives by conducting readiness assessments, job-impact analysis, and skill and capability assessments.
- Analyze and maintain performance-related dashboards as well as manage performance analytical methods and practices regularly for all levels.
- Establishing continuous processes designed to develop knowledge, skills and capabilities of individuals, teams and organisations to develop and deliver organizational strategy, plans and objectives.
- Lead the HR Review process and work closely with leaders to understand individuals/teams, develop succession plans and growth strategies for employees, and ultimately drive focus and accountability for building a world-class organization.
Please note it's an URGENT opening so please share your resume IMMEDIATELY on firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line [PMS] to grab this opportunity.
1001, 10th Floor, Techniplex - II,
Veer Savarkar Flyover, S. V. Road,
Near Witty International School
Goregaon (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062
Contact Person: Julian Fonseca (HR)
Phone: 022 6193 5075
Desired Candidate Profile
- Only candidates with relevant experience must apply.
Elaborate briefly on your relevant experience in managing/establishing Performance Management Systems:
Don't forget to mention PMS in the subject line of your email.
Company name : Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Mumbai
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Address : Company Profile:
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Crimson is best defined as an organization that encourages innovation, employs creativity, and implements invention of nascent yet brilliant ideas, out-of-the-box strategies, and creative renditions of minds that work together to progress steadily.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. provides Editorial Services to individual clients and corporate customers worldwide. We have over 40,000+ clients spanning more than 89 countries. Under the brands Enago, Voxtab, and Ulatus, Crimson works with a pool of highly skilled freelance professionals and a dynamic and constantly growing in-house team.
We provide specialized services to researchers, journals, and information specialists from various fields including medicine, biomedical sciences, physical sciences, and humanities.
Recruiter Name:Julian Fonseca
Contact Company:Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 61935075