1 year ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
- JD preparation, Job posting & mass mailing, CV shortlisting, candidate calling, conducting Interviews and tests as per the recruitment process
- Defining KRAs & KPIs
- Co-ordination with all respective departments till closing of selection process
- Preparing & sending offer letter
- Keeping track of acceptance & submission of all required documents within stipulated time
Managing Transition: Joining, Induction and Training:
- To ensure smooth transitioning of new hires from Recruitment stage to various Processes:
- Managing the complete Joining process for a New Hire
- Complete Joining formalities like form filling, Documents Verification, Legal documents(in required cases)
- Issuance of Joining kit, Generation & Issuance of the Employee Codes, account opening formalities
- Resolving their queries and familiarizing them with policies to ensure compliance and decorum at all times
- Employment Verification mails and Employee Welcome mail.
- Hand-holding the new hires for their smooth transition into training programs and training classes (in case of campus hire).
- Research on current market Compensation Trend
- Prepared Compensation Benchmarking for Company
- Applying the Benchmarking while appraisal process and new hiring
- Planned and implemented new Appraisal process, Drawing the required form format.
- Maintaining track & timely initiation of appraisal process for the cases due in the coming month
- Initiation for KRA & KPI based appraisal process
- Ensuring adherence with the flow of Appraisal process(Employees self-assessment, Supervisor’s assessment and Management’s approval and HR part)
- Sending Increment mails, Filing acceptance& updating the records
- Manage appraisal process across the levels including preparation of individual score card.
Training and Development:
- Gathering& Implementation of new Training process &all required training related formats
- Preparing Training PPTs
- Gethering Training requirements from TLs, Preparing training requirement report
- Getting training schedules from TLs&Preparing the Training calendar
- Taking care of organizing training as per the Training Calendar andarrangements of Training.
- Getting Trainee’s and Trainer’s evaluation form filled up by participants&extract if there is any need for revised training on the subject.
Employee Engagement, ER/IR Activities& Grievance cases:
- Sending motivational mails to employees & activities like Employee rewards
- Organizing official get togather: Festivals, Monthly birthday celebrations, Town halls & farewells, Games
- Sending Birthday wishes, work anniversary and other occasional mails
- Sending Brain teasers and puzzles
- Quiz Contest and world cup contest
- Organizing Open forums/ MTLs / TLs meet & other regular meetings
- Organizing recreational activities/ Friday activities
- Organizing online survey to call upon employees views on matters required(eg: to define company Value, employees satisfaction survey)
- Drafting of company related cases
- Internal Compliance Committee, Sexual Harassment policy etc.
- Maintain all registers under compliance.
- To facilitate staff in general and to handle day to day grievances.
- Implementation of HR policies.
- Initiating nomination process(Monthly/ Quarterly & annually) well in advance to departments to get performers name
- Announcement of winners & taking care of reward disbursement as per the policy & process
Sending HR portal employee account Induction mailer
-- Collation of Attendance data, Reconciliation & Finalizing attendance report: Payroll software attendance entry & manual attendance finalization
- Preparing andsending monthly Salary detail file(Employees salary sheet, New joiner, unpaid summary, Increment cases, Exit etc.) to accounts department for Salary disbursement
- Downloading ECR, Challan and Ack. slip from PF website for filling.
- Co-ordination with PF Consultant
- Maintaining Attendance register, Wages Registers, Leave Records register & other registers as received from Consultant
- Registration of new IP, Update IP Detail, Printing TIC.
- ESIC Challan Generation.
- After resignation received, discussion with the Management andsupervisor
- One to one discussion with the employee
- Informing employee on resignation status andnotice period
- Conducting exit interview, Ensuring proper handover&taking care of No dues formalities
- Preparing F&F &Issuance of Relieving letter
Note: Candidate needs to apply Who Had Done MBA in HR from Regular College Only.
For more Information call us @ 9311547151
Or mail us at email@example.com
Company name : E Professional Job Pvt.Ltd. Hiring For Manufacturing Company
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Ghaziabad, Delhi
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : E Professional Job Pvt.Ltd. Hiring For Manufacturing Company
Contact Address : Company Description: Greetings from E - Professional job pvt ltd.!!! If you require any Manpower Consultancy, Outsourcing services like Payroll, Payroll & HRMS software, Compliance, Background Verification, Facility Management Services anywhere in India for IT and Non IT both.Please give us the opportunity to serve you. At E - Professional job pvt ltd we commit ourselves to assisting our clients in finding professional talent required for achieving both their short and long term objectives and build a powerful workforce for the future. We work on a national & International level and recruit for all positions across all functional areas. Therefore, offering a one stop solution to our clients for their recruitment needs. We have a dedicated team of professionals with Remarkable Experience in all sectors. We would like to have a tie up with your organization to provide suitable skills employees. Hence,if you could share your official e-mail address we would arrange to send you our proposal Personally Looking forward for a long-term and successful association. Please feel free to get in touch with me in-case of any queries. Your relation with us is highly valued. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 9311547151
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 9311547151