HR Representative - Saudi Arabia
9 months ago
Company Name: AL FALAK
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Position: HR Representative
Experience: 5 - 8 years of experience in HR
Qualification: - Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field preferred.
JOB PURPOSE:- Report to CFO Division. Work under general direction. Provide work direction or technical guidance to HR. Work in a highly skilled function and encompass good analytical skills and a high degree of independent decision making. Serve in one or more of the following.
Human resources functional areas with a good working knowledge of the entire HR function, including but not limited to: domestic, international, training &development, recruitment, and policy& procedures.
Ø Skills and Knowledge:-
· Knowledge of best practices in HR management is essential
· Customer focused with strong human relations skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality and to tactfully handle sensitive issues
· Ability to perform statistical and problem analyses while working under time constraints
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic & English
· Innovative and creative approach to problem solving, planning and implementation. Ability to independently manage multiple projects and priorities
· Work effectively in a team environment with all levels of organization.
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office.
· Excellent organizational, communication and time-management skills
· Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management).
· Plans and schedules work assignments.
· Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
· Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
· Experience developing, building and maintaining strong business partnerships.
· Experience using SAP are we going to use SAP based tools, experience working in a global environment
· Effective leadership, communication, organizational and change management skills.
· Able to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
3. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Manager payroll queries & process payroll to ensure that all direct hires are paid as per the policy.
2. Administer HR policies and procedures to maintain proper implementation of company policy to report any activities of side HR policy to management as out of policy.
3. Handle the on boarding of new hires to ensure smooth on boarding experience which includes coordinating with other colleagues (such as colleagues in Government Affairs) to arrange for transferring expat new hires to Saudi Arabia.
4. Organize logistic and scheduling needs for recruitment to ensure potential candidates and Wisayah interviewers are prepared forthe Recruitment process.
5. Coordinate logistic and scheduling arrangements for training and development sessions to maintain a training record of all employees.
6. Ensure HR policies and procedures, staff contracts, staff memos to deliver complete employee files.
7. Coordinate with the recruitment agencies to ensure that the agency contracts are applied.
8. Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by HR manager CFO Division.
9. Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
10. Assist with internship and co-op program.
11. Update organizational charts.
12. Ensure all HR documentation is standardized and maintained.
13. Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
· Candidates without Passport are not applicable.
· If interested please revert back to this mail with Updated Resume in word format, Passport Photo Copy,
· Any more information needed please feel free contact on following contact details.
Tel – 022-66666853
Discomb Gulf Travels
Company name : Discomb Gulf Travels
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Saudi Arabia
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Discomb Gulf Travels
Contact Address : Company Name: Discomb Gulf TravelsCompany Description: Discomb Gulf Travels. We are an authorized agency, specialized in headhunting, and are pioneers in overseas placement, functioning in this field since 1970, and are known for our commitment to quality. Email: email@example.comTelephone: 02266666853
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 022-66666853