HR Manager- Talent Acquisition Specialist
1 year ago
- Sourcing suitable profiles and Initial Validation.
- Scheduling ,Organizing and participating in the interviews.
- Handle independently end-to-end lateral Talent Acquisition requirements for Automotive CAD business unit in a location/region.
- Develop and implement the strategic hiring plans (monthly) to meet business needs of all open and Potential positions in a time bound manner.
- Build, maintain industry/ skill specific market intelligence for target-based hiring.
- Verify all-level salary fitment; measure the offer to joiner ratio for the managed Business Vertical/Horizontal Business Group or a location/region.
- Monitor and track the candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the Open Position requirements.
- Source, interview candidates across levels to assess their suitability for employment and growth within the organisation.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and other regulatory requirements.
Company name : D.D Auto Pvt. Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Senior
Place : Delhi
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : D.D Auto Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Address : Company Description:
DD CORP was founded in 1951 a well known company having diversified interest in automobiles spares, automobile dealerships and manufacturing electric 3 wheeler and with interest in real estate such as developing townships, group housing,commercial spaces.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 9999125141