Assistant Manager - HR & Admin
1 year ago
- Job Responsibility & Accountability (Key Roles, functions & accountability):
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Handle new recruitments and replacement positions.
- Handle joining and induction part
- Handle internal communications to staff.
- Compiling training needs of the Bangalore lab and preparing the training plan and execution.
- SPOC for HR & Admin
- Statutory compliances- local
- Admin & travel management
- Attendance & leave management
- Employee exit process
- Ensure that policies generated at the HO are adhered at the job level
- Closely work with the HO team to streamline HR and admin processes
- Accidental injury data- quarterly
- CPS Environment Tracking- Energy consumption
- Global HSC & PPE Compliances at the lab
- Handle building maintenance and external communications with landlord
- Liasoning with govt authorities Shops & Estd, Pollution Control, FRRO Registration
- Handling regulatory issues (Trade licence / ESIC / Labor laws / Pollution control board) other such govt officials.
- Ensure good housekeeping, security practices.
- Implement effective public address system.
- Liaison with inter departments for emergency support function (lab attendant / housekeeping)
- Employee suggestion scheme
- Taking active part in HSE certification process.
- Post-graduate in HR with 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Company name : Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Bangalore
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Address : Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company:Â Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. In India Bureau Veritas started operations in 1971, & years after a division called Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services was established in 2000-2001. BVCPS India is a world-leading concept-to-consumer quality assurance and compliance services provider to retailers, manufacturers, brands and importers. We offer one stop solution to business lines like Electrical & Electronics, Softlines & Accessories, Toys & Juvenile Products, Hardlines & Automotive.
Recruiter Name:Sumati Pingala
Contact Company:Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (India) Pvt Ltd
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : .