HR Operations Internship
1 year ago
- Are you customer-obsessed, flexible, passionate about IT and an entrepreneur with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At HRD, Inc., we set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
The IT Services Team in Hyderabad is responsible for delivering cost effective services in an environment of fairness and and integrity without comprising on our core values and ethics committed towards total customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a proactive, creative, analytical, and highly motivated interns to join our Operations Team. We offer full time opportunity after successful completion of Internship.
Role & Responsibilities:
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Work with limited supervision and work as individual contributor with some people management and collaboration skills
- Assist the Operations Manager in day-to-day activities, which include HR Operations, Email Drafting, Corporate Profiling, Business Development, Vendor Management, Corporate Presentations, etc.
Key Performance Areas:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate goals and objectives at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work autonomously is extremely important.
- Work with other support/ tech/ process/ excellence teams
- MBA OR Equivalent degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and anticipate customer needs, to think creatively and problem-solve efficiently while adapting to changes in strategy, methodology, and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently as well as collaboratively to develop strategies, action plans and tactics.
- Ability to work on multiple technologically savvy platforms
- Ownership for outcomes and results and confidence and accountability to accomplish business goals and results.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to work with a geographically diverse team
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- HR Operations
- Office Administration
- People Management
- Vendor Engagement
- Client Relationships
- Business Presentations
- MBA, with over 0-2 years of experience in HR Operations is preferred.
Company name : HDR Infotech Private Limited
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Trainee
Place : Hyderabad(ECIL, Sainikpuri)
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : HDR Infotech Private Limited
Contact Address : HDR Infotech Private Limited
H.R.D, Inc., (HRD) is established in the year 1994. HRD is a professionally managed IT services corporation with expertise in consulting, training and staffing. HRD is a US Government Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Women Owned Minority Small Business. Headed by experienced industry personnel from IT, HRD provides quality solutions to clientele across all industry verticals and horizontals. While keeping abreast with the latest developments in the above sectors, our unique business model combining technical expertise, marketing strategy and quality policy enables us to offer services at par with the leading IT firms.
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : .