Assistant Manager - Human Resource
1 year ago
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
- Leadership and ability to motivate team members
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive & creative.
- Effective communication & presentation skill
- Ability to strategize & prioritize between multiple issues of importance
- Average Traveling frequency required
- Should be Quality oriented.
- HR Strategy, Planning, Processes and Managerial Development.
- Accountability to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Knowledge on HR practices and employment legislation
- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen.
- Leadership skills with high levels of integrity, professionalism and diplomacy
- Conflict management
- Analytical and organizational focus
- 4-5 years of progressive generalist experience with min 3years in HR management.
- Hands-on employee relations & grievance handling experience.
- Ensuring the talent acquisition cost is maintained at the minimal level.
- Notional cost retention.
- Ensuring the timely review of the Team members/OTs to move into next level.
- Ensuring there is an increase in the internal promotions among the Operations department.
- Prepare & present performance related report periodically
- Ensuring the key employees are retained.
Customer Orientation & Process Indicators:
- Ensuring there is increase in the referrals at the ground level.
- Succession Planning for the operation team by Identifying and nominating the OTs/Team Members/Assistant Caf Mgrs for assessment for Caf Manager.
- Ensuring PMS compliance in the respective regions.
- Compliance of HR Practices & policies in conjunction with management pertaining to exit, F&F settlement & induction.
- Design & implement the employee reward program in the respective region.
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues.
- Internal investigator and intervener for alleged employee misconduct or dissent.
- Orchestrate intervention including but not limited to cross-cultural orientation, sexual harassment and on-the-job employee development programs.
Learning & Development:
- Ensuring training & development activities for the growth of team.
- Tracking the team performance & ensuring the periodical appraisals of the team.
- Salary negotiation & fixation for the entry level hiring.
- Signatory Authority for official communication from Executive .
Company name : Coffee Day Global Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : Ahmedabad
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Coffee Day Global Ltd.
Contact Address : Coffee Day Global Ltd.
India\'s favourite coffee shop where the young at heart unwind. We\'re a division of India\'s largest coffee conglomerate, the Coffee Day Global Limited (CDGL). Popularly known as Coffee Day.With Asia\'s second-largest network of coffee estates (10,500 acres) and 11,000 small growers, Coffee Day has a rich and abundant source of coffee. This coffee goes all over the world to clients across the USA, Europe and Japan, making us one of the top coffee exporters in the country.
Recruiter Name:Nirali Mehta
Contact Company:Coffee Day Global Ltd
Address:CafÃ© Coffee Day,Hincon House, B- wing,3rd floorVikhroli Corporate Park Pvt Ltd. 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400083
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 9820919946