Sr. Manager - HR & IR
1 year ago
- 1. Ensure organizational departmental planning are matched with appropriate recruiting & staffing.
2. Create & manage the following performance management systems :
a ) Describing duties, responsibilities, contributions & outcomes needed from a position, required qualifications, contributions & outcomes needed from a position.
b ) Select appropriate people with an appropriate selection process. Negotiate requirements & accomplishment - based performance standards, outcomes & measures.
c ) Conduct periodical performance development discussions. Provide effective orientation, education & training. Provide on-going training & feedback.
d ) Provide promotional / career development opportunities for staff. Design effective compensation & recognition systems that reward people for their contributions.
e ) Assist with Exit Interviews to understand & correct , why valued employees leave the organization.
3. Ensure employment & compliance to regulatory concerns, regarding employees; Employee on-boarding, development needs assessment & training;
4. Create & manage policy development (like Employee Handbook , Performance Development Plan) & documentation ( Includes, Government & Legally mandated elements, Company policy & practice, Formal & Informal record keeping about employment events)
5. Facilitate employee relations to maximize employee satisfaction.
6. Create & Manage facilitations so that trainers, team builders, meeting leaders managers & communicators use it to add content process & structure to meet the needs of an individual, group or team.
7. Manage the compensation & benefit administrations.
8. Ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness & health, charitable givings, employee services & counseling.
9. To develop the human resources department & a superior organization workforce.
10. To develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes appropriate recruitment with continuous improvement, high employee retention & development & high performance.
11. To ensure the health & safety of the workforce.
12. Experience in manufacturing companies must. Desired candidate be a graduate from reputed College with PG in HR.
Company name : KB Polychem (India) Ltd
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Senior
Place : Agra
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : KB Polychem (India) Ltd
Contact Address : Email Address:email@example.com
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : .