1 year ago
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Foster long lasting relationships with your clients and candidates;
- Recruit and place candidates in the industrial field (laborers, warehouse clerk, production helpers etc.);
- Follow up with candidates and clients;
- Manage employees (schedules, attendance, payroll issues, disciplinary measures etc.);
- Visit our clients’ sites and bring the employees to work, when needed;
- Conduct business development activities including the identification and development of new customers;
- Other related tasks.
Bedard Resources offers you:
- In the field of recruitment since 1996;
- Benefits provided after 6 months;
- Cellphone provided;
- A rewarding, challenging and extraordinary work environment;
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Good judgment;
- Good sales skills;
- Positive attitude and open-minded;
- Motivated and dynamic;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in recruitment or clerk work asset;
- Minimum of experience in management (team leader, assistant-manager, manager, etc.);
- Access to a vehicle to be able to visit existing and potential clients.
Salary: Base salary + commission
Company name : Bedard Resources Inc.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : Middle
Place : New Westminster, BC, Canada
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Bedard Resources Inc.
Contact Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : .