11 months ago
- University degree in Masters of Business Administration
- Coordinate with faculty in creating innovative approaches to recruiting and retaining best fit students to their respective programs
- Manage university recruiting calendar cycle end to end, ensuring to meet hiring objectives for multiple divisions & product groups. Internship positions are based in Montreal & Toronto.
- Identify appropriate university/campus recruitment & branding events & actively participate to these events. Source internal Autodesk participants to attend these events by continuously advocating a local university presence & building successful internal relationships with managers, engineers & other internal resources as necessary.
- Provide guidance to prospective students on selecting the best fit program for themselves based on interests, values, goals and aptitudes, aligned with advising outcomes
- Proactively identify opportunities to attract and engage prospective students to the point of full enrolment
- Provide continual innovation and elevation of communication tools and events adapting to the behaviours of various demographics
- Identifies and secures adequate resources through coordination with all stakeholders to ensure event logistics are thoroughly planned and executed for on-campus and off-campus events.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build and maintain rapport with multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills in formal and informal interaction with individuals and groups
- Proven abilities in individual leadership, organization and coordination of projects and activities
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills must be exercised to meet obligations and/or deadlines while controlling activities or projects which overlap in time frames
- Strong knowledge of student recruitment best practices.
- Substantial knowledge of and experience with event planning.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Company name : Keshava Technology Inc
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Toronto, Canada
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : Keshava Technology Inc
Contact Address : .
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact No : .