Interserve Middle East has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic individual to play an integral role in driving and supporting our business goal and objectives as a Human Resources Intern. He / She must be an energetic self-starter looking to learn the essential functions of human resources including, Talent acquisition, onboarding, learning and development, rewards and recognition, employee relations and performance management. Main job scope is to pull together all training material offered by various Interserve International companies across the region into a coherent format, with a brief description of each course; who can run it; what location can it be run; cost etc.
If you are a high - energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, please submit your CV for further consideration.
- Contribute to various Human Resources - related projects and processes, working with the Interserve ME HR Leadership team.
- Assist with developing presentations as necessary in support of numerous initiatives.
- Assist in the administration and support of HR Programs and policies.
- Pull together all training material offered by various Interserve International companies across the region into a coherent format, with a brief description of each course
- At least 1 trip to Qatar (if possible) and 1 to Oman. Local travel to Khansaheb and Adyard as per business needs
- Gain a working knowledge of the hierarchical structure of organizations and business functions to provide accurate and thorough data.
- Support other ad hoc projects within the department
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Interserve ME HR Business Partner
Job Duration: 3 Months
- Strong project management and attention to detail is a must along with the ability to multi task on a wide variety of human resources assignments/ projects.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent time management, planning and communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to exercise initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work well with others and complete assignments on time.
- Must possess high ethical standards and able to maintain confidentiality of all data and files.
- Strong Computer skills in MS Office such as Word, Outlook, Power Point, Exchange, SharePoint and other web applications. Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Programs a plus.
- Should have lived in the UAE or Middle East
- Learning and Development must be their specialism. Preferably have knowledge of UK NVQ system
- English 1st Language (preferably UK)
- HR Bachelors Degree holder at the minimum, or in a Master’s Degree program studying Human Resources, or other closely related field of study.