Asst. Manager / Manager - HR for Hong Kong
1 year ago
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment
- To ensure manpower planning exercise is in line with the business goals of the company
- Responsible for developing a cost effective manpower planning chart ensuring optimization of resources for all functions.
- To conceptualize, create and ensure implementation of recruitment strategy, to launch new initiatives to help in easy and cost effective sourcing; to analyze competitors & their activities.
- To manage manpower cost vis a vis profitability of the company, ensure most competitive resources are attracted in the budgeted cost
- To effectively manage in house HRIS system (KIS)
- Continuously develop and revamp changes in HRIS as per current industry trends
Employee Retention and Attrition Management
- To design proactive retention strategies, ensure attrition for top talent is at the minimum.
- To review retention policies timely and ensure implementation at all locations.
- To guide and manage the overall attrition and ensure strategies for retention are implemented in all functions and locations.
- To develop best practices approach for minimizing employee turnover at all locations.
- Responsible for proactive communication with senior management on the performance of personnel and development of a reward structure.
- Responsible for obtaining Senior Management Team approval and funding for proposed strategies and plans and welfare projects.
- To create an empowered and enjoyable workplace, and performance based culture , stay abreast with the latest in human resources globally and implementing the best people management practices
- Responsible for critical interfacing internally with all departments and functions.
- To list down training requirements across all levels and departments
- To source companies to impart training knowledge
- To analyze the effectiveness of training pre and post.
- To strategize, direct and ensure timely and correct implementation of new policies and procedures which are in line with the business goals.
- Develop open and transparent communication channels in the organization and ensure translation of policies and procedures to the last level
Company name : KGK Creations Pvt. Ltd.
No of vacancies : 1
Position : SENIOR
Place : Hong Kong
Education Needs : Graduate / Masters Degree
Need Only : Male / Female
Contact Name : KGK Creations Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Address : KGK Creations Pvt. Ltd.
The KGK Group is a global corporation based in India with fully integrated operations in Diamonds and Colored Gemstones. KGK is known worldwide for its superlative products, exemplary quality, international standards, and its impeccable reputation for customer service.
From procurement to manufacturing and from marketing to retailing, KGK is present across the full value chain of the industry with offices spread across the world.
KGK is a DTC Sightholder for India and South Africa and has a global marketing reach with manufacturing units in India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa and Russia. The company has made forays in retail marketing and has opened showrooms in India, China, Hong Kong and Middle East.
A brief history of the group (Last 100 Years)
The foundation of the KGK Group was laid in the year 1905, when Shri Keshrimalji Kothari started trading in coloured gemstones simultaneously from India and Burma. Assisted by his son, Shri Ghisilalji Kothari, the business expanded from Jaipur to Chennai, and then to Hongkong. By the 1970s with new leadership at the helm of the group the business operations diversified into diamonds and to new global locations such as USA, Thailand, and Japan.
India, USA, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Russia, Germany, Belgium, South Africa and UAE etc.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Pratik Kadam / Mr. Parag Surve
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : +91-22-61493333