Gastronomica is passionate about great eating and great dining experiences, and so we are always on the lookout for passionate and engaging people to join our growing company. Our successful brands include, Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Open Flame Kitchen BRW and Burger Boutique and operate throughout the GCC.
As the Training Manager you will be responsible for delivering high quality training services across all Gastronomica brands within Kuwait iin accordance with Brand standards and philosophy.
Additionally you will also be responsible for;
- Planning, developing and implementing strategy for employee training.
- Establishing and maintaining training systems, manuals and programmes.
- Preparing, customizing training manuals and developing management and employee training programs for FOH, BOH and managers based on the current and future business requirements.
- Preparing essential back up tools required to implement the training, employee handbooks, training checklists, customer service standards checklist, station diagram etc.
- Assessing the training needs of each brand and preparing an annual training calendar with timeline for implementation.
- Maintaining a complete course description and session plan for all training programs as per the schedule.
- Preparing “Result Evaluation“ criteria for each training manual and course and conduct frequent follow up on the transfer of learning into practice.
- Sharing results, providing feedback and ideas to maximize the performance of the employees.
- Design and develop basic soft skill/off the job training courses that are crucial for the effective functioning of all branches and support functions (e.g)supervisory skills, time management, team building etc.
- Assisting with training and follow-through for new openings and procedure implementations
- Equipping the trainers and operational teams with updated product knowledge and skills needed to deliver expected training manuals to other employees.
- Undertaking skill gap analysis to identify deviations between desired and existing skills.
- Designing and introducing new training programs to fill the performance gaps of the employees in accordance to the performance appraisal results advised by HR.
- Developing a unique guest oriented attitude where each guest should feel the “Gastronomica Experience”.
- Preparing timely activity reports.
To be successful in this position, you will possess;
- Strength in planning, organizing and prioritizing to deliver results and complete assignments within deadlines, with a limited amount of direct supervision, and often times managing multiple priorities.
- The ability to positively impact in terms of modeling behaviors that support Gastronomica values and achievement of our performance goals, and the ability to positively influence others.
- Demonstrated abilities in written communication, and the ability to organize thoughts and information in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Capable of working alone and with teams to take plans and ideas from concept to results.
- Hold a suitable qualification within Human Resources and or training and development.